Monday, March 25, 2013

A College Vegetarian with Vegan Tendencies Introduction

Welcome Readers
To A College Vegetarian With Vegan Tendencies

In recent, and by recent I mean within the last two years, I've adopted a completely vegetarian life style. 

I am just finishing my second semester of University 

I am also a self proclaimed "health nut," as my roommate has suggested.

I try to live as organically as possible and keep my carbon footprint to a minimal size. 

As of February 2013, I've switched to an vegan diet with an exception for eggs. 
I won't call myself a vegan because I do consume eggs and use products that could have animal byproduct in them. 

This blog is for recipes, rants and ridicule. It is for shopping, supermarkets and saving money. It is for every day aspects of a vegetarian life that I never expected to encounter when I made a switch to an all natural life style.

I consume nothing that contains Meat, High Fructose Corn Syrup, White flour, rice, pasta, chips, bread or sweets. Bleached flour, rice, chips bread, pasta or sweets. Nothing that says "Enriched," "Bleached," or "Modified." Dairy. Gelatin. Soda, Pop, Soda Pop or any other form of "fizzy drink." The only beverages I take in are Water, Tea and Coffee. I won't eat white sugar because it is bleached. 

My favorite food is Peanut Butter. All Natural and organic. Chunky. I keep at least four jars in my dorm at all times. 

If I can’t recognize or pronounce one of the ingredients in a food, I try not to eat it. 
I am also addicted to exercise.
Running, Biking, Lifting Weights, Dancing.
Addicted and proud

I hope some of you will enjoy my posts 
Truthfully, Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment