Tuesday, March 26, 2013

University and Food Part #1



I've dedicated multiple boxes in my room to store of foods and fruits.

Everything except the fresh fruit are things I've purchased for Trader Joe's or the natural section of Stop&Shop



My Breakfast Foods: Kashi Go Lean Cereal, Trader Joes' Puffed Wheat Cereal, Trader Joe's Toasted Oatmeal Flakes,
Trader Joes Oatmeal

Tasty Lunch/Dinner Things: Nature's Promise Kidney Beans, Trader Joe's Black beans, Trader Joe's Latin style black bean soup, Trader Joe's Unsalted, Crunchy Peanut butter, Nature's Promise Whole Wheat Bread,

Yummy Snack Foods: KIND bars, Luna Bars, Luna Protein Bars, Clif Bars, Uber Bars, Kashi Bars, Trader Joe's Unsalted, Crunchy Peanut butter, Honey Fruit Leather, Dried Apricots, Dried Cranberries, Raisins, Apple Sauce, Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, Peanuts,

My Favorite Drinks: Dasani Water, Raspberry Lime Seltzer Water, Trader Joe's Chocolate and Vanilla Almond Milk, Green Tea, Coffee

Sweets and Things: Unreal Unjunked Chocolate, ,Yummy Earth Gummy Worms, Go Organic Hard Candy

Now all of these things aside I still eat usually at least one meal per day in the Dining Hall at my University

I'll start photographing and blogging about the meals that I have there
This is from a months ago after  I'd done my After Christmas Break Shopping 
Pictured Here Are \/ \/ \/ \/
- Nature's Promise
     - Organic Honey Graham Bears
     - All Natural Kettle Corn
- Pear
- Trader Joe's Peanut Butter
- Licorice
- Oatmeal 
- Pear
-- Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment